Monday, January 9, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge

I am currently participating in a 30 day photography challenge. It's just something I've decided to do for fun on my personal facebook page, but I figured I would post it on here to give my followers an option to join in on the fun. I will post my pictures (starting with the first 2 days on this post) for each day. You can leave a link to your photos in the comments section. I would love to see what types of ideas everyone has. So, without further ado, here is the list....

(I realize that this is a little hard to read, so here is the link to the blog I got the challenge list from: Original Photography Challenge )


Day 1: Self-Portrait

I HATE taking pictures of myself, but sometimes they are a necessity. This was one of those moments. Blah!

Day 2: What you wore today...

This is a picture of my wedding rings with some of the clothing I wore today. I wear my rings at all times, even in the tub and while doing dishes...do you?

Day 3 will be posted tomorrow, that is if there are even any clouds to take pictures of. It's been really dreary weather here lately. We'll see :D

See you all tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment